BioLife a part of Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is one of the most popular plasma service providers out there in the United States and Europe. The company provides plasma collection facilities in the U.S. and Europe.
The company's is constantly researching to improve the lives and futures of patients. No matter where you donate plasma, our BioLife promo code can help you increase your incentive.
BioLife's Ultimate Mission.
BioLife's mission is to save as many lives as it can by collecting plasma from thousands of donors. Different types of diseases and therapies are treated with it, including hemophilia, immune system deficiencies, shock and burns, and many others. Plasma cannot be made in a laboratory hence the need to collect it from willing donors.
Consider becoming a BioLife donor.
People can live longer if they have access to plasma. You can help save a human life if you are physically fit enough to donate plasma. It is possible to donate plasma through BioLife since it is a licensed company regulated by the FDA. The plasma donation center strictly adheres to all safety procedures to prevent patients and plasma donors from getting sick. The following things must be kept in mind before being a plasma donor:
- You must be 18 years old or older.
- You should weigh at least 110 pounds.
- You should not be suffering from any serious illness or sickness on the day you donate plasma.
- Proof of address
BioLife has special offers available for existing donors.
Biolife often give active donors promotional codes they can use at their participating centers to increase their payouts after completing a donation cycle. As an active donor, you can find such coupons right here on BlissCoupon, so bookmark this page and be notified once we post them.
Safety issues with plasma donation
Since plasma cannot be synthesized, the only way to get it is from human donors. This raises safety concerns so in order to make sure that plasma donors are not put at risk, BioLife makes sure that donors undergo several medical tests before taking allowing them donate plasma so that they do not get ill or have problems after donating. You will only be able to have your plasma drawn after you get the doctor's approval. All of these processes are done to ensure neither the donors nor the patients are harmed.
Some things you should know about BioLife donating centers.
- Besides its core donor and patient functions, BioLife extends its services into such health areas as severe skin burns, hemophilia, immunity disorders, and other such rare health conditions. They also provide health and nutrition tips and assistance.
- The company offers a BioLife Debit Card that functions as an incentive at BioLife to reward plasma donors. With this card, you can withdraw money from any ATM with a matching logo (Visa or MasterCard). The first transaction within the BioLife Network is free of charge.
- BioLife provides supervised playrooms for kids in order to make sure you can donate peacefully without having to worry about what your kids are doing at home.
- Dedicated playroom attendants ensure that your kids are fully absorbed in activities while you donate blood plasma. They have specially planned fun and interactive activities for each age group of children. All this in a perfectly clean and sanitized environment.
- Do not take your child along if he or she has a communicable disease to the BioLife donation center. Due to fear of contamination, BioLife does not allow carrying food or drink into the premises. If your child has to wear diapers, please bring an extra set for change.
- You can bring kids between the ages of 6 months to 12 years to the BioLife playrooms for donation. While you make a donation, your kids can play under the supervision of attendants. At BioLife playrooms children can enjoy coloring, games, reading, movies, crafts, and toys for every age group. You will be required to sign up for each child individually.
Interesting Facts About Blood and BioLife
- Millions of patients across the globe have benefited from life-saving therapies made possible by BioLife's process of using plasma in a vast array of applications.
- These plasma-centric therapies are crucial in treating life-threatening illnesses, including hemophilia, the treatment of burns, deep shocks, immunity disorders, immune system deficiency, etc. Getting blood plasma from healthy individuals is the only way to get blood plasma at BioLife since it can never be produced in laboratories.
- You can donate blood plasma anywhere from Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, Tennessee, South Carolina, Utah, North Dakota, North Carolina, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Montana, Minnesota, Michigan, Idaho, Indiana, Illinois, Colorado, Arkansas, Arizona, Georgia, and Florida.
Their vision is to become the world's leading plasma supplier. They motivate and reward each one of their donors via a rewards and compensations program. They value each employee and their contribution. All processes at BioLife are efficient, reliable and innovative.